If you want to know more about SP33S, please check this Test Data link
1. Super bright: SP33S is fitted with a 6500K or 5000K XHP70B LED with up to 5000 lumens, it can reach a maximum beam distance of 264 meters (866ft).
2. Fast charging: SP33S features a USB-C port that enables fast and convenient charging of the supplied high capacity 5000mah 26650 battery, it usually takes 3.5 hours to charge fully.
3. Ready for all weather: The SP33S LED flashlight is made of an aviation-grade aluminum alloy and can withstand earthquakes, heavy rain, heavy snow, and other extreme weather events.
4. Power Bank Output: The flashlight can be used as a powerbank to charge other digital devices, it is able to recharge your smartphone when your phone is out of juice.
5. Daily use: 126mm (length) x 36mm (head diameter), SP33S provides a portable and efficient multipurpose flashlight suitable for everyday carry along with outdoor hobbies such as search and rescue, hiking, fishing, night walking, camping, etc.
SP33S without battery (SP33S flashlight + charging cable+ o rings + other acceissories)
SP33S with 26650 battery (SP33S flashlight + Sofirn 26650 battery+ charging cable+ o rings + other acceissories)
7. Indicator: the indicator turns on when the flashlight turns on and turns off 5 seconds later.
lasting Green: the capacity is over 70%
lasing Red: the capacity is less than 30%
flashing Red: the capacity is less than 10% (please recharge soon or insert a new battery)
Emitter: 1x 6500K or 5000K XHP70B
Operating voltage: 3.0V – 4.2V
Battery options: 1*26650 (with length 65mm-72.5mm)
Dimension: 126mm (length) × 36mm (head diameter)
Weight: 139 grams
Water resistance: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters underwater, not for diving)
Mode Memory: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (Eco/Low/Med/High)
Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is too low, the LED indicator in the side switch will start to flash rapidly. Please recharge the battery.
Low voltage protection: The flashlight steps down automatically when the voltage is lower than 3.0V. It also turns off automatically if the voltage gets too low. Please recharge the battery.
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: As the temperature rises, SP33S is programmed to automatically step down and step up the brightness. These thresholds are set at 45°C, 55°C, and 65°C. The higher the temperature gets, the more the brightness will drop. Once temperature decreases, brightness will be increased again according to your selected mode.